16th October 2011, 12:16 PM
B.sirisha

Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?

iam studying B.tech 4th year, i have one backlog in 3rd year 2nd semister with an aggregate of 69%, inter with 90% and 75% in ssc. and also having good communication skills. im intrested to work with tcs company. am i eligible for tcs off campus placements???

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  2. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  4. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  5. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  9. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  10. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  13. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  14. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  15. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  17. Am i eligible for TCS campus placement after 64.4% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th and 72.7% aggregate
  18. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
18th March 2012, 06:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.sirisha View Post
iam studying B.tech 4th year, i have one backlog in 3rd year 2nd semister with an aggregate of 69%, inter with 90% and 75% in ssc. and also having good communication skills. im intrested to work with tcs company. am i eligible for tcs off campus placements???

Your academic marks really good.But you have still a pending backlog.So i have discussed below if you are applicable for TCS off-campus or not.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

If you have fulfill the below criteria then you are applicable for TCS otherwise not.

1)Your academic marks must be above 60%.

2)You have not any Pending Backlog

3)Two year gap in through out career are applicable.

So sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS Off-Campus Placement.

PROCESS OF TCS RECRUITMENT

1)Written Test

2)Technical Test

3)Personal Interview

For technical department you should prepare well to C , JAVA ,ORACLE...

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

26th March 2012, 01:16 AM
param pita

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?

Hello friend,Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

If you have fulfill the below criteria then you are applicable for TCS otherwise not.
1)Your academic marks must be above 60%.
2)You have not any Pending Backlog
3)Two year gap in through out career are applicable.

So sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS Off-Campus Placement.

PROCESS OF TCS RECRUITMENT

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview
For technical department you should prepare well to C , JAVA ,ORACLE...
For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Attached Files
File Type: doc KPIT.doc(445.4 KB, 3169 views)
30th March 2012, 04:23 PM
SI.Nivedita

i m having 58.5% aggregate tilll 5th sem.....am i eligible for campus
19th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 60% in both 10 and 12 classes and 65% in b.tech with cse can i get job in TCS
22nd July 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 84% in both in 10th and 12th class and 59% in BE with ETC can i get job in TCS
26th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MCA, UG 4 arrears i am eligibility criteria of TCS
26th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MCA, UG 4 arrears i am eligibility criteria of TCS
20th December 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I got placed in tcs when i was in 7th sem, and i failed in one subject in 7th sem. So are they going to reject me pls answer?????
2nd February 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i have scored 82% in 10th and 63% in 12th. Now i am in 4th sem. I got year back after 2nd sem. My percentage in 1st sem is 50%, 2nd sem is 51% and 3rd sem is 55%. Now again i have a back in one subject. Will this year back and again a back subject in 3rd sem affect my job opportunities? What i should do to get placed in good company? Please please help me!
7th December 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Does TCS see 1st attempt marks aur cleared semester for calculating aggregrate percentage?what if i had 2 backlogs in 5th semester which i cleared in next semester?
7th December 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

does tcs take 1st attempt marks or cleared backlog marks if one backlog for calculating aggregrate percentage? What if one has backlog in 5th semester which is cleared in next attempt?
23rd January 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying engineering in one of the colleges coming under vtu i want to know can i write my backlogpapers in 2nd sem itself or should i wait till 3rd sem
26th October 2015, 12:21 AM
work@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.sirisha View Post
According to the eligibility criteria of TCS, you should not have Arrears/Backlogs at the time of your application for recruitment process, in order to take participation i the campus recruitment, and all otherwise you need to secure 60% aggregate at the final score of graduation. This is a must and strictly followed rule for most of the MNC's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?