19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get merit scholarship while sutdying B.Tech 2nd year after scoring 98% in intermediate?

Sir/Mam,

I got 98% in intermediate . Now I am studying B.Tech 2nd year. Can I get scholarship? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What is the procedure followed? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

11th December 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get merit scholarship while sutdying B.Tech 2nd year after scoring 98% in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I got 98% in intermediate . Now I am studying B.Tech 2nd year. Can I get scholarship? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What is the procedure followed? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible for some scholarships while studying BTech 2nd year after scoring 98% marks in intermediate examinations. Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the first year of BE or BTech course based on the marks scored in the 12th or intermediate examinations. You can apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship, as you are studying in the 2nd year of the BTech course. You can also contact your college regarding scholarships. You can find the details about the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?