19th May 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

please tell me fee structur incl hostel charges per year for B Tech (Electronics & Coomunication)

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. What is the fees for India's best dental college?
  3. What is the fees for DAC college?
  4. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  5. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  6. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  9. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  11. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  12. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  13. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  14. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  15. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  17. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  18. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
31st January 2012, 10:51 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me fee structur incl hostel charges per year for B Tech (Electronics & Coomunication)
fee structure are different for different colleges but on an average it will take you about 1.50 lac to 3.0 lac with hostel.as far i know if you want to join LPU then on the basis of scholarship it will be minimum 1lac with hostel per year if your 12 th percentage is 90 or above.for 80 and above its 1.20 lac
19th August 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Kindly furnish the chart of depositing tution fee,hostel fee etc i,e date of deposit of fees to avoid late fine
19th August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Student of third semister ECE may I know the date of deposit of tution fee,hostel fee etc
22nd November 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for engineering four years
23rd November 2013, 09:33 AM
mohamed_ibm

Mostly for colleges that are affiliated to anna university has been allotted a fees structure of 30,000-60,000 for hostel(including mess charges ).....
23rd November 2013, 09:38 AM
mohamed_ibm

fees structure for the term 2013-2014 is Rs.1,50,000 per year which comes around Rs.6,00,000 can also increase next year.......!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?