11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?

Respected Sir,
I am studying MS in USA with loan sanctioned by Bank of Rs.17 Lacs against my property. Now due to some hidden expenses, I need more Rs. 2.5 Lacs which my Bank doesn’t provide me. So, I want to know which are the other banks which sponsored my Rs. 2.5 Lacs of Loan for my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  2. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  4. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  8. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  12. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  13. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
12th December 2015, 08:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?

I am extremely sorry to state that the Banks do not provide any education loan for the hidden charges apart from the educational cost. The banks provide education loan to meet the expense of your study which includes fees of the concerned institue, hostel and mess fess and books or laptops costs. It will not cover any other personal expenses. If the 2.5 lakhs fall under the educational expense, then you can approach the same bank from which you took loan, and ask them to extend the loan amount. Make sure you follow the requisites formalities and comply with the additional terms and conditions to get the extra amount sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?