6th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?

Hello,
I am really interest to study Part Time MBA and it costing approximate Rs. 35000 per year. Which bank would give me an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research?
  3. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  4. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  7. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  8. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  9. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  12. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  13. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  16. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  17. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
14th September 2015, 10:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?

There are many banks which offer education loan. If you pursue the course in a recognized institute which offers good exposure or placement opportunities, then you can surely get education loan by completing the requisite norms of the concerned bank. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 41 views)
15th September 2015, 08:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?

There are a lot of Banks where you can apply for the Bank Educational Loan.
You can apply for the Loan in all the Nationalized as well as Private Banks and the decision is entirely upon you.
It will be best if you can apply for the Educational Loan in State Bank of India as the percentage of interest charged by SBI is 1% less than all the other Banks.
You can apply for your Loan from the Bank of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?