14th September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is CMJ university recognized by All India Technical Education? Can i get loan for studying in this university?

I am working in government dept. and have studied diploma in civil egg. I want to know is CMJ university is recognized by AITE? I want education loan for studying in this university.

14th September 2015, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CMJ university recognized by All India Technical Education? Can i get loan for studying in this university?

No, CMJ university is not recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). So most of the banks will deny education loan for this university. However, looking at the current placement opportunities of this institute and UGC approval, some banks may sanction your education loan especially the ones with whom this university has tie-up. The UGC approval proof is given below.

15th September 2015, 09:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is CMJ university recognized by All India Technical Education? Can i get loan for studying in this university?

CMJ University is not AICTE approved but it is UGC Approved.
You have a decent chance of getting your Loan sanctioned as the University is UGC Approved.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?