13th January 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS?

Sir,
I have got certain seat in AIIMS and I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me which bank has the easy process of an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  6. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?
  15. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
14th January 2016, 07:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS?

Educational loan is provided for pursuing the professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc. First of all I congratulated for getting seat in one of the leading medical institute i.e AIIMS. Yes, definitely you can apply for educational loan. You can take educational loan from any of the bank. From all banks you have to follow the same process as mentioned below

>>Visit to the nearest bank branch from which you want to take the educational loan.

>>Fill the form in which you have to fill the personal details, academic details, expected loan amount to be taken etc.

Documents Required:
--Admission slip
--Xerox copy of the 10th and 12th mark sheet
--Address and identity proof

>>Submit the form with the above relevant documents. After validating from the bank official, your loan will be sanctioned

**In my opinion you apply for educational loan from nationalized banks as they have less rate of interest than private banks.
14th January 2016, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Almost all the banks who offer education loan will be eager to offer you education loan if you get admission in AIIMS. This is because AIIMS is the topmost institute in medical field in our country. The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. With the involvement of online transactions, now almost all banks have fast processing process especially the private sector banks.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 19 views)
14th April 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i am selected in aiims and i had applied for an educational loan...Will i get the loan amount in my bank account or it will be directed to the institution ?
and we know that aiims fees are very low but the extra charges are high? So will the educational loan consider the extra charge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?