27th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Best education loan scheme for a girl to study in abroad? Chances to get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?

I am a girl candidate and willing to study Masters in Business Management course from London so, I need education loan. Send me best education loan scheme for girl to study in abroad? Can I get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  2. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  3. How can I apply for CSIS education loan subsidy scheme?
  4. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  5. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  6. What is Interest Subsidy under Education Loan Scheme?
  7. What to do if can not avail interest subsidy from Axis Bank?
  8. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. What is Central Sector Scheme for Interest Subsidy under CBI Education Loan?
  10. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  12. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  13. List of private banks of Jaipur to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from abroad? What is the interest rate and maximum time of repayment?
  14. Details of subsidy under Canara Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. What to do if interest subsidy is not credited during moratorium period?
  16. Chances to get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  18. Details of Central Sector Scheme of Interest Subsidy under Federal Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
25th November 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best education loan scheme for a girl to study in abroad? Chances to get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl candidate and willing to study Masters in Business Management course from London so, I need education loan. Send me best education loan scheme for girl to study in abroad? Can I get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?

Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate in SBI Global ED-VANTAGE Scheme. Many nationalized banks offer girl student concessions up to 0.50% in interest rate. Nationalized banks like SBI, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda etc. are also offering education loans to study in abroad. SBI Global Ed-vantage Scheme is offered for regular Graduate / Post Graduate / Doctoral courses in any discipline in the following countries USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and New Zealand. Students can find the details about an SBI education loan in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?