6th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?

Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Tech from IIT-Delhi.
Now I want to do MS from University of Cambridge.
I would like to know the cost of this course in this
university. And also tell me if I can apply for Education
Loan from any Bank.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  4. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  7. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  11. Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?

4th April 2023, 06:14 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?

Here are some key points regarding studying MS at Cambridge University and applying for education loan:

Fees and costs: Cambridge University is one of the most expensive universities in the UK. The total fees and living costs for an MSc program at Cambridge can range from around £25,000 to £50,000 per year, depending on your program.

Some key costs include:
Tuition fees: Around £25,000 to £50,000 per year. Fees are higher for subjects like engineering, architecture, fees.

Living costs: Around £10,000 to £15,000 per year which includes accommodation, meals, travel, books, etc.

Other costs: Additional fees for special programs, conferences, lab/workstation use, etc. These can be £1,000-£5,000 per year.

So you should budget at least £30,000 to £65,000 or more for the total cost of an MSc at Cambridge University per year.

Education loan eligibility: As a B.Tech graduate, you can potentially apply for education loans to study MS at Cambridge University but there are a few conditions:
The course should be recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council) or similar accreditation councils. Cambridge University MS programs will meet this.

The loan amount will depend on your CGPA, IELTS score and other eligibility criteria of the bank. Given your strong academic background, you have a good chance to get a sizable loan.

Interest rates on education loans are subsidized to keep them affordable. But you will have to repay the loan amount along with interest after your studies.

Some banks that offer education loans for higher studies abroad include SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, etc. You can compare rates and eligibility from different banks.

You will need co-applicants like your parents or a guarantee to get the loan sanctioned. Their income and assets will also be evaluated.

Loan tenures are usually 5-10 years depending on the quantum of loan.

So, yes as an eligible B.Tech graduate, you can likely apply for education loans from Indian banks to fund your MS at Cambridge University. But do evaluate options carefully based on costs, your eligibility, interest rates, tenure, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?