24th March 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?

Hi,
I have passed 12th PCM 2 years
ago with 82% from CBSE Board.
Can I apply for Education Loan for doing B.Tech now?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  3. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  5. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  6. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  7. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  8. How can I get education loan to study M.Pharma?
  9. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  11. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Arch without college interference? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  18. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan even if you had two years gap in your academic career. The banks do not take into account the dropped years with much importance if it is of 1 or 2 years. Since you have good academic background and if you can get admission in a well reputed recognized institute for B.Tech course, the bank will definitely offer you education loan. However, the branch manager may ask you the reason for the two years gap, so make sure you have a valid and genuine reason for it.
2nd April 2015, 05:32 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible for applying for the bank loan even when you have the 2 year gap in your academic studies. Because the bank cannot give more important for that silly reason. But for getting the bank loan you should have the academic background in your studies. If you have the best academic background, then you are eligible for applying the bank loan. And hence do not worry, you are surely eligible for applying the bank loan.
3rd April 2015, 12:32 AM
SmilyRishu

Yes you are surely get the education loan for complete your study. Firstly you go to the any National BANK to get the loan after that discuss with the bank manager about the loan how much amount of money you want for the study. There are many form available which reduce the interest on your loan. After that your loan will be activated and you still continous study without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?