23rd March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to do 3 months Clinical Clerkship Training in USA?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my MBBS and currently pursuing my internship in Kolkata. I want to go to USA for 3 months Clinical Clerkship Program as a part of my higher learning. Can I get an Education Loan for my training and research purpose in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  2. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  4. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  6. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I get education loan to study Clinical Medicine if completed 4th year of MBBS?
  8. How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?
  9. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  12. How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  14. How can I get an Education Loan to study BS in USA? Total expenses of BS in USA?
  15. Is there any course available which I can do related to my field?
  16. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
26th March 2016, 11:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to do 3 months Clinical Clerkship Training in USA?

I am sorry to say this but Educational Loan is not provided for Internship courses.
You can though apply for a Personal Loan as it can be taken by you for your Internship.
An Educational Loan is not provided for internships or Distance Courses so you need to find another way to get the money you require but your Educational Loan will not be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?