26th September 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?

Sir/Mam,
I have applied for education loan in sbi dahod before two months .my son is going to study MBBS in Ukraine Odessa national medical university in this month but before 5days ago the manager rejected loan . He told we are unable to give loan for USA country.is it fair ?
Reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  5. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  6. Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?
  7. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  10. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  11. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  13. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
26th September 2015, 08:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?

It is quite sad to know that the education loan got rejected in the last moment. However, the bank statement for rejection is not clear in this ground. There can be various reasons of rejecting the loan request. It is untrue that banks do not provide loan for pursuing course in USA. There must be some valid reason. You need to contact the concerned bank and get a statement concerning this. If possible you can perform certain activities as per bank's instructions to get the education loan sanctioned again. You can file RTI against the bank to know the detailed rejection cause. You should approach other banks for education loan. With the online provision, now there is not much delay in getting loan approved especially in the private sector banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?