9th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?

I have secured 47.89% in hcs can i get education loan from bank ?Please sir tell me i have secured 47.89% in hsc can i get education loan.

10th February 2014, 11:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?

Yes, you can get education loan but on certain conditions. The conditions are :-
- You get admission in good colleges where placement rate is good.
- Your academic performance is good for the study course for which you are applying for education loan.

Steps to get education loan :-
- GO to the nearest bank where you/your parents have account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the education loan.
- Get to know all the norms of the education loan.
- Do as instructed by the branch manager to get the loan sanctioned.
- Make sure you take the documents like prospectus of the college where you are seeking admission, admission letter, etc.
12th February 2014, 11:26 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?

You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. The branch manager will instruct you about the education loan sanctioning process.
As a student, you can pay only the interest during the entire study period and then repay the loan at one time during the study period. Try to talk to the branch manager and after the study period, you can repay the loan as a lump sum in one or two times. You can also repay after getting job, the bank will deduct the EMI from your salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?