14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan for remaining trimesters being a part time Executive MBA(International Business) 5th trimester candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Executive MBA in International Business in IIFT, Kolkata. It is a part time course consisting of 9 trimesters. I have completed 4th trimesters and paid the tuition fee for 5th trimester also. Now I am looking for an Education Loan for next 4 trimesters. Kindly let me know about the Education Loan for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course? -- [New]
  4. How can I study BS in USA if having financial problems?
  5. Education Loan to study Executive MBA for 23 years old Self-Employed candidate?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Part Time B.Tech course in Annamalai University?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  8. How to get Education Loan for Executive MBA program?
  9. Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?
  10. How can I reach good destination if can't afford money for studies?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  12. How much time does a candidate get to repay Loan amount by Financial Institution after completing course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  15. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  16. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?
18th May 2016, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan for remaining trimesters being a part time Executive MBA(International Business) 5th trimester candidate?

If you have got confirmed admission in a recognized institute for your executive MBA programme then surely you can apply for education loan at a leading bank. Just get your documents ready and apply for loan as soon as possible.

You need a guarantor for getting your loan sanctioned. If you fulfill all the criteria then nobody will deny you loan for education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?