4th July 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any education loan for IAS students without interest?

Please provide information on education loan for ias students With out interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  2. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  5. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  7. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  8. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  11. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Waiver in principal amount of interest being Professor at Central government university?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to prepare for IAS exam if secured 89% in B.Tech?
6th July 2015, 04:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any education loan for IAS students without interest?

Banks will provide education loans to help you in continuing your studies, but no bank is providing education loan without interest. So, you cannot get education loan without any interest. And the important thing is that, banks will provide education loan only to students, who are joining in Technical courses or any other degree courses, but no bank is providing education loan to take IAS or IPS coaching.
6th July 2015, 06:57 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

Education loans are provided for graduation and further studies only. The Education loan is given by verifing the institute name and the fee structure of the complete courses.

To become IAS , one has to study on their own or can go for tutions as there are no colleges for it. So education loans are not given for such exams preparation. You have to prepare for the exam on your own.

IAS is a very bright stream where you can make your career shine. There are some government coaching institutes which have lower fees as compared to private coaching classes. There you can enroll your name and study to make your future bright.

All the best
16th May 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I want a education loan for my higher education.Is there any bank to give me loan to get IPS coaching after my 12 the standard.If any bank is there pls tell me.
17th May 2016, 12:35 PM
phaniranik

our ward secured 9.8 gpa in 10th class in ap in 2016 . how we get any govt scholorship for her higher studies? we are brahmins.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?