16th January 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS in any private college?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I secure admission for MBBS course in any private college then I can get an education loan from State Bank of India? I don't know about this so I need to know. Kindly tell me immediately.

21st January 2019, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS in any private college?

Yes, private MBBS institutes are eligible under SBI Education Loan scheme provided that it should be a recognized Institute and should be listed in SBI approved institutions. To be eligible to get education loan from SBI, you should be an Indian national and must have a secured admission to MBBS course in recognized institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?