27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?

Sir,
I am B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student. I have 3 backlogs in my 1st year and also 3 backlogs in 3rd semester. I want know that if after completing 2nd year, I had 6 backlogs total, then can I get an Education Loan?And I am also promoted in 2nd year by special carry over examination.

31st March 2016, 01:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?

I am not sure whether after seeing such a result the bank will be willing to release education loan or not. However, this should not be the case, you should however approach the bank and try to avail the education loan and see if you will be entitled to it or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?