12th March 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?

can I get educational loan in the middle of the btech?
I am going to 5 th semester and I have 2 arrears in s1s2 and 2 arrears in s3.will I get loan and me eligible for getting loan?

13th March 2014, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?

Loan in between any course can be availed but it also depends on the bank from where you are seeking loan. It is at the bank's discretion to provide you the loan in between the course. If you are studying in good institutes like IITs, NITs then you can surely get loan.

Coming to your query, you cannot get education loan easily unless you have a good contact with the bank or with the employee at higher post in the bank. This is because you have two arrears in semester one and two which is not cleared till now. The bank strictly checks the academic performance before and after issuing the education loan.
31st March 2014, 11:40 PM
naveen1221

Hello Friend !!

This is not an easy procedure to get the loan in between the course, because most of the Banks will not allow this practice.

Usually, the Education Loan means, you will apply for the Loan by specifying your course details, duration and fee structure. So based on this, the bank will issue your loan.

Issue means, they won't give Cash to your hand, instead they will directly pay to the university your college affiliated to or to your college itself.

This is followed until the course is finished.

But if you take the loan in between the course, this systematic procedure would deviate from origins. So most of the banks will not offer you loan since its a risk job to Bank.

I am not discouraging you, you should try your best to get the loan if you really need it.

Another option you have is, apply for the scholarship and avail the fee reimbursement.

In most of the states, the B.Tech fee is reimbursed by the State Government apart from the scholarships.

So if you have this kind of option in your state, then avail this.

All the Best !!
21st June 2023, 12:48 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible to get an educational loan in the middle of your B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) program. Educational loans are often available for students at different stages of their academic journey, including midway through their degree programs.

To apply for an educational loan in the middle of your B.Tech program, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the lending institution. The specific requirements may vary depending on the lender, but generally, you will need to provide documents such as your academic records, admission letter for the subsequent years of your B.Tech program, fee structure for the remaining years, identity proof, address proof, and income proof of the co-applicant .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?