14th June 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?

Hello,
I belongs to a very poor family and I am from ST category. I want to study B.Tech by taking Bank Education Loan. As I am a ST category student I can get any deduction in Interest rates of Education Loan or if possible I can get Education Loan without Interest rate charges?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  8. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  9. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  10. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  11. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  13. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  14. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  16. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  17. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  18. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2015, 02:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?

As a student, who belong ST community, you can get subsidy in Interest rate of your education loan, but you cannot get education loan without any interest. To avail subsidy in Interest rate of your education loan, you should contact the bank manager, where you have got your education loan and you should submit necessary papers for claiming the interest subsidy.
28th July 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?

Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a General BPL candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?