11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Inspire Scholarship being selected for B.Sc in ICAR having secured 82% in 10th and 86.4% in 12th?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 82% marks in 10th class and 86.4% marks in 12th. I have also get selected in ICAR for B.Sc. Can I get Inspire Scholarship now?

1st November 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Inspire Scholarship being selected for B.Sc in ICAR having secured 82% in 10th and 86.4% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have got 82% marks in 10th class and 86.4% marks in 12th. I have also get selected in ICAR for B.Sc. Can I get Inspire Scholarship now?

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the Inspire Scholarship while studying BSc having secured 86.4% marks in 12th standard. Those students who have scored marks within the top 1% of their Class 12th examinations of the State / Central Board in India are only eligible for the Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE). Students must be studying courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc or BS or Integrated MSc / Integrated MS for availing the Inspire Scholarship. Therefore, you are not eligible to get the Inspire Scholarship with 86.4% marks in 12th standard. You can find the details about the Inspire Scholarship on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?