23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in 1st year?

Hi,
Will a student get scholarship for scoring good marks in 1st year? Like if I take admission in Amity University for B.Tech and as I know the fee is too much so if the student scores well in 1st year so will I get scholarship for the 2nd year?

26th October 2015, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in 1st year?

Yes, you can definitely get scholarship for scoring good marks in the first year of your B.Tech course in Amity University. Amity University provides scholarships to the three toppers of the university in a particular course every year. So if you score well and become topper in your department, you can surely get a scholarship from Amity University. Apart from this, you can also look forward to other scholarships by clicking here which have many eligibility criteria apart from educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?