23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?

Sir,
I want to know that what are the assets I have to present in Bank so that they can successfully sanction me an education loan? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?
  2. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  5. What documents or assets needs to be presented before bank to get education loan? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  8. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  14. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  15. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
26th October 2015, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?

The assets which you need to mortgage to the bank depends on the loan amount and the value of the asset. Mortgage is required for loan above 7.5 lakhs. The assets which can be mortgaged are :-

- Land
- House
- Vehicle
- Insurance
- NSCs
- Fixed Deposits
- Investments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?