24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Aviation course in Canada if migrate from CBSE to PSEB Board?

Hello,
I want to do Aviation course from Canada but its fee is very high and I am studying in CBSE Board. If I go to PSEB Board then can I get scholarship for studying Aviation course? Please help me.

26th May 2016, 02:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Aviation course in Canada if migrate from CBSE to PSEB Board?

Yes, you can very much avail scholarship to study Aviation course in Canada if having studied in PSEB board, there is no such problem in it. Scholarship has nothing to do with your education board as far as it is valid and approved by UGC. Therefore, you need not worry about your board, you just try to good in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?