24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship exams available for a candidate after completion of 12th Commerce?

Hi Friends,
Can you tell me about the scholarship exams after completing 12th from Commerce stream? Please let me know about the scholarships exams for such candidates.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the central CBSE scholarship after completion of my 12th exams?
  2. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  3. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Which Entrance Exams can I appear for after completion of 12th being a candidate of Commerce with Maths?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  6. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Com candidate of DU who has secured 89% in 12th Commerce?
  7. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  9. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  10. How to apply in scholarship for a candidate who has scored 393 marks in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  11. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  12. Can I get CSS Scholarship if secured 78.3% in 12th CBSE Commerce?
  13. Can I get College and University Scheme Scholarship of CBSE being a Commerce candidate?
  14. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  17. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
26th May 2016, 03:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship exams available for a candidate after completion of 12th Commerce?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the scholarship programs on examination basis, kindly have a look at it.

> NEST(NationWide Education and Scholarship Test).

> Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship..

> Indian Oil Academic IOCL Scholarships.

> Pre-Matric Scholarship schemes for students belonging to Minority Communities, etc.

In each of the cases, you will have to clear a small test conducted by the Organization itself, and after clearing it you will be very much eligible to avail the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?