11th January 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can a Master in Finance and Human Resources holder get an education loan in India to do Ph.D in Canada if have property in Canada? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I am from Punjab and got 5.5 bands in IELTS exam. I am Master in Finance and Human Resources holder with 75% marks. Can I get an education loan in India to do Ph.D in Canada if have property in Canada? Procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an Education Loan to study Master's Degree in Canada? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?
  2. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  3. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  5. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  6. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to get Education Loan for pursuing MS in VLSI from Canada and US?
  8. Requirements to do further education in Canada for ITI holder?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of foreign universities having campus in India providing Master in Finance and Human Resources course? Fees to study this course? -- [New]
  13. Education Loan to study Master's Degree in USA, Canada and Great Britain for English student of Tunisia?
  14. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  16. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  17. Bank Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MBA in Canada?
  18. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 04:16 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can a Master in Finance and Human Resources holder get an education loan in India to do Ph.D in Canada if have property in Canada? Procedure for it?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan in India to pursue a Ph.D. in Canada, even if you have property in Canada. However, the loan approval will depend on the policies of the bank or financial institution that you are applying to.

The procedure to apply for an education loan generally involves the following steps:

Research: Start by researching the banks or financial institutions that offer education loans for international studies. Look for the eligibility criteria, loan amount, interest rate, repayment period, and other terms and conditions.

Shortlisting: After researching, shortlist the banks that fit your requirements and eligibility.

Documentation: Collect all the necessary documents required for the loan application. This includes identity proof, address proof, academic records, admission letter from the university, property documents (if applicable), and any other documents as required by the bank.

Loan application: Fill in the loan application form and submit it along with the necessary documents.

Loan processing:
The bank will verify your documents and assess your eligibility for the loan. Once approved, you will receive a loan sanction letter, which will contain the terms and conditions of the loan.

Disbursement: After you accept the terms and conditions of the loan, the bank will disburse the loan amount to the university directly.

As for the best bank to apply for an education loan, you can compare the interest rates, repayment periods, and other terms and conditions of various banks and choose the one that suits your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?