12th March 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Tech?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech student, pursuing final year. I want to get an Education Loan for studying M.Tech. Kindly tell me the detailed procedure for applying. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  11. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  14. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  18. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
14th March 2016, 11:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Tech?

You need to get admission to the course of M.Tech at first to be eligible to get an Educational Loan.
You will have to provide the Letter of Admission as a document to apply for the Loan.
You will also have to provide a guarantor along with his IT Return for the last financial Year to get the Loan sanctioned.
These are the steps you need to follow to get your Loan sanctioned after admission to the course of M.Tech.
15th March 2016, 07:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Tech?

Procedure to apply for education loan :-

- Get the admission call from a recognized and reputed institute.
- Approach the bank near your residence for education loan.
- You can approach any bank as per your choice and convenience.
- Approaching public sector banks is a better option as one can get different subsidies formulated by Government of India.
- Take the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission and your previous academic records while approaching bank.
- Contact the branch manager and get to know the details of education loan and your eligibility for the loan.
- If positive response from bank, get to know the detailed terms and conditions. Proceed as per bank's instructions to complete all formalities. Comply with the terms and conditions. Apply for the loan signing various documents and providing necessary info to the bank. Wait for the loan to get sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?