12th March 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan for UPSC-CSAT preparation?

Sir,
I want to apply for an Education Loan for my UPSC-CSAT preparation. Can I get an Education Loan for this? Am I eligible or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?
  5. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  9. How to become a collector or IAS officer after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  12. How to prepare for CSAT and where should I start from? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  16. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. How to become an IAS officer after passing 10th?
15th March 2016, 01:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan for UPSC-CSAT preparation?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for an Educational Loan when it is for preparation.
Today the charges of the preparation courses are also very high but there is no such provision of Educational Loan from Banks for such courses.
You can apply for a Personal Loan though to pursue the UPSC-CSAT preparation course.
15th March 2016, 08:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan for UPSC-CSAT preparation?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan in order to meet the expense of your preparation for UPSC-CSAT. This is because banks do not give education loan for preparation of any entrance exams; it will give education loan for the course which you pursue. SO if you pursue any type of course in a recognized institute, then you can apply for education loan. You cannot take education loan for coaching in any institute. You can appear in the entrance exam of the concerned coaching institute to get a waiver in its coaching fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?