19th March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Details of an Education Loan for B.Com and MBA courses?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please give me information on an Education Loan course for B.Com and MBA courses? Waiting for your kind reply.

Related Questions:
21st March 2016, 05:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details of an Education Loan for B.Com and MBA courses?

If you are looking for Educational Loan then you will be provided Loan for the only one course at a time.
You need to provide the Letter of Admission and once you do so you will have to show a guarantor for your Loan amount if it exceeds Rs 4 Lakh then only your Loan will be sanctioned.
You will need to show the IT Return filed by your guarantor in the last Financial Year to be able to get your Loan sanctioned.
Once you are able to do this your Loan will be sanctioned and this is the procedure to apply for the Educational Loan.
21st March 2016, 10:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of an Education Loan for B.Com and MBA courses?

Education loan can be availed for B.Com as well as MBA course. You need to approach the bank which is close to your residence for education loan. You need to approach the branch manager or the administrative officer of the concerned bank to get details on education loan and to know your eligibility for the education loan. You need to get admission in a well recognised institute and perform well during the course. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank. The exact terms and conditions depends on the loan amount which you are seeking as education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?