3rd July 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

5th July 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply in the Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) Higher Education Scholarship Fund is as follows:

Meritorious and needy students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination

Preference will be given to candidates who pursue higher education in the professional courses like Medical, Engineering, Journalism, Law with special preference given to top institutions like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others.

Candidates must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines

AMP Scholarship Fund website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?