29th June 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Punjab National Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Punjab National Bank. Please tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 06:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses are as follows:-
Applicant must be a citizen of India
Applicant must have gained admission to a recognised institute in India for higher education through an entrance test or merit based selection process.
30th June 2019, 07:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses are as follows:-

The borrower should be an Indian citizen.

The borrower should have procured admission in higher education courses in the recognized institutions of India through Entrance test or the merit based selection process which is conducted after the completion of 10+2 exams.

Some cases of management quota based admission are also considered.
30th June 2019, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to get admission in a recognised vocational course at a good institute first before approaching any bank for education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan application.

You just have to contact the nearest bank branch and submit the application form along with all the relevant documents. If the institute has a good track record then banks won't have any issues provided you fulfil all the other criteria.
1st July 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Punjab National Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Punjab National Bank. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank:

1) Applicants should be Citizen of India.

2) Applicants must have got admission to higher education course in reputed university/institutions India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process.
1st July 2019, 10:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for Vocational courses;

The applicant should be a resident of India.

The applicant should have secured admission to the school/institute/college.

Parents/guardians should be joint borrower.

More details;
https://www.pnbindia.in/pnbkaushal.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?