20th July 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should i give for Scholarship in Industrial Chemistry?

Which exam should i give for Scholarship in Industrial Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc with scholarship for Industrial Chemistry graduate of Nigeria?
  2. Which subject I should opt for between Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry in CSIR exam?
  3. Which scholarship exam should I give to get scholarship?
  4. How to give the scholarship exam on Bharatnatyam dance?
  5. How can I get a job after passing MSc Industrial Chemistry?
  6. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  8. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  10. Am i eligible for ONGC GT exam after completing PG in Industrial Chemistry
  11. Will I get INSPIRE Scholarship if scored 69% in 1st semester of B.Sc Chemistry?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA?
  13. How can I get a Job being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry? Where should I go for Job? How to secure my future with this course?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  15. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship after scoring more than 80% marks in 12th?
  17. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  18. How to prepare for scholarship exams for further studies?
6th April 2023, 03:27 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Which exam should i give for Scholarship in Industrial Chemistry?

To seek scholarships for Industrial Chemistry in India, there are a few important exams you should apply for:

The Scholarships provided for Industrial Chemistry education in India can be availed based on scores in NCERT Class 12 Board exams, VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination), UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination), TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) and GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

In Class 12 Board exams, securing high scores in Chemistry subject is essential to become eligible for merit scholarships offered by chemical and pharmaceutical companies, institutes and private trusts. Top scorers often get preferential admission and scholarship offers.

VITEEE, UPSEE, TS EAMCET and GATE are highly popular entrance exams for admission in top Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering colleges like IITs, NITs, BITS, etc. Excellent scores in these exams will open up scholarship opportunities galore. Most institutes and companies providing Industrial Chemistry scholarships check rankings and scorers in these national level entrance tests.

Some scholarships based on entrance exam scores include - IIT Bombay WISH Fellowship; BITS Pilani DAE Scholarship; ISRO Scholarship; CSIR Scholarship; DBT E-fellowship, JEST scholarships, etc. There are eligibility criteria like academic scores, field of study, SC/ST category benefits, location preference for these scholarships.

A few scholarships also consider your interests, internship experience, research work, publication contributions and industrial exposure. Apply for relevant scholarships offered by industries like Indian Oil, BPCL, HPCL, GAIL, ONGC, Adani, etc. With good academic credentials and being passionate about Industrial Chemistry, you stand a chance to get scholarships for education or research internships in top companies.

Be aware of important dates like application opening/closing, selection, and admission deadlines. Meet criteria of each scholarship carefully and submit strong applications on time to improve chances of selection for scholarships in your desired field of Industrial Chemistry.
6th April 2023, 04:06 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which exam should i give for Scholarship in Industrial Chemistry?

Here are the details on scholarships and entrance exams for Industrial Chemistry courses without using any bullet points:

There are various scholarships and stipends for students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate Industrial Chemistry program. Some key exams and options to consider for scholarships include:

UGC NET Chemical Science exam: Those clearing UGC NET in Chemical Science paper are eligible for UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) which provides Rs. 31,000 fellowship per month. UGC NET also qualifies you for various college and university level teaching positions. Apply for UGC NET, prepare well and get high ranks to increase scholarship chances.

CSIR JRF/SRF Chemistry exam: CSIR JRF/SRF scholarships cover Rs. 31,000 / Rs. 35,000 per month fellowship for 2 years which can be extended to 5 years based on performance. Candidates are placed in CSIR laboratories across India based on exam ranks and preferences. Requires master's degree to appear for SRF exam. Top scorers get 100% scholarship.

State government scholarships: Most state governments offer scholarships/fee reimbursements of up to 100% for SC/ST and economically backward section students pursuing Industrial Chemistry in state colleges. Provide details on eligibility criteria, documents and application process based on state. Meritorious students of reserved/general category may also get partial scholarships.

Industrial Chemists Entrance Exam (ICEE): Conducted by Institute of Industrial Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences for admission to PG Diploma in Industrial Chemistry. Those securing high ranks and meeting eligibility criteria can get scholarships of up to 50% based on available funding. Fee structure and scholarship details will be specified along with the admission notice.

Bank loans: Various banks provide education loans for professional degrees in Industrial Chemistry up to Rs. 60 lakhs at subsidized interest rates. Co-applicant income and loan amounts are considered based on income/repayment capacity. Interest rates are 8-9% for 5-7 years. Higher education allows you to get higher loan amounts. Many get loan cosigners for additional benefits.

Some other scholarships you can explore:

• National Talent Search Exam conducted by NCERT for high school toppers.
• National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme for economically backward section students.
• Scholarships by private charitable trusts based on merit or need.
• Part-time jobs or internships in chemical industries for hands-on experience and stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?