4th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc with scholarship for Industrial Chemistry graduate of Nigeria?

Hello
I'm a graduate of Industrial
chemistry from NSUK, Nigeria.
How do I secure M.Sc admission
abroad on scholarship basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  5. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  6. Is there any scholarship exam for undergraduate studies in Nigeria?
  7. Pure chemistry vs pharmaceutical chemistry vs industrial chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  9. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. Scholarship to study M.Tech in USA or India for B.Tech student of Nigeria?
  12. How can I get a job after passing MSc Industrial Chemistry?
  13. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  15. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  17. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  18. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
4th April 2023, 02:57 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc with scholarship for Industrial Chemistry graduate of Nigeria?

To get admission in M.Sc with scholarship for Industrial Chemistry graduate of Nigeria, the following steps can be followed:

1. Research: Conduct research on universities and scholarship programs that offer M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry. Look for universities that are known for their quality education and research facilities.

2. Meet the eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for admission in the M.Sc program and ensure that you meet all the requirements. This may include minimum GPA, English language proficiency, and other academic requirements.

3. Prepare for standardized tests: Some universities may require standardized tests such as GRE or TOEFL. Prepare for these tests and score well.

4. Apply for admission: Apply for admission to the M.Sc program at the university of your choice. Submit all the required documents, including transcripts, recommendation letters, and personal statement.

5. Apply for scholarships: Look for scholarship programs that are available for international students. Apply for these scholarships and submit all the required documents.

6. Interview: Some universities may require an interview as part of the admission process. Prepare well for the interview and show your enthusiasm and passion for the subject.

7. Acceptance: If you are accepted into the M.Sc program, accept the offer and prepare for your studies. Make sure to fulfill all the requirements for the scholarship program as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?