12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Education Loan if my parents don't have IT Return?

Hello Friends,
I have recently got an invitation from Auckland Institute of Studies, St. Helens Campus to do my Post Graduate Diploma in International Business. I need an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to fund my tuition expenses. My parents are not working and do not have IT File Returns. However, we have our own house. My father also has FD's for more than Rs. 10 Lacs. How can I apply for an education loan? Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  4. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  5. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  11. How to return back the loan to bank on completion of course?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  13. Can I get loan for M.E. if did not returned the B.E. loan yet?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?

15th April 2016, 08:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Education Loan if my parents don't have IT Return?

There is no problem at all when your father has fixed deposit of worth more than ten lacs or a house. For sanction of education loan, you can submit your father's fixed deposit as a guarantor against your education loan. Banks need collateral or guarantor for education loan.

You can apply for education loan either in offline or online mode. For offline mode, you need to visit any nearest branch of any bank and apply along with all concerned documents like invitation letter, fixed deposit paper, proof of address etc. You can also apply online at http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?