6th November 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for education loan for pursuing BA-LLB from DAVV University, Indore?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA-LLB from DAVV University, Indore, I want to apply for education loan because I am not able to pay the fee. I want to know how can I apply for education for pursuing the course?

6th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for education loan for pursuing BA-LLB from DAVV University, Indore?

To apply for an education loan for pursuing BA-LLB course from DAVV University, Indore, you should have secured admission in that college and you need to submit that admission letter as a proof of admission to the bank for loan processing. Along with the admission letter, you need to submit some other documents like Identity proof, Address proof, Income Proof, Passport size photographs, etc., to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?