3rd November 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I extend Education Loan taken for B.Tech of Andhra Bank for doing M.Tech as well?

I would like to know that if I apply an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for B.Tech course and later on after completing this course decide to do M.Tech then how I can continue with my Education Loan or extend my Loan for M.Tech course also?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  2. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  6. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  7. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  9. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period? -- [New]
  12. Is there any age restriction in Andhra Bank Education Loan?
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  17. Eligibility to apply and get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for NEBOSH course?
  18. Is age limit available to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?
6th November 2016, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I extend Education Loan taken for B.Tech of Andhra Bank for doing M.Tech as well?

It depends on the discretion of the bank to allow you for the continuation of the education loan. Usually if you get admission in a well recognized and well reputed institute and have good academic background, then the bank will allow for the extension of the loan amount. In such scenarios, you need to contact the bank, express your request to the branch manager of the bank from which you took loan, giving sufficient proof of admission details and complete additional formalities complying with the terms and conditions of the education loan for increased loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?