23rd July 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Minority Scholarship if secured 95% in Intermediate being an OC candidate?

Sir, I belongs to OC category. I have scored 95% marks in my Intermediate from Assam Board. Can I know that how I can apply for Minority scholarship? Please help me to know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CSS scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95.3% in Intermediate PCM?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  3. How to apply for Minority Scholarship being RBSE student?
  4. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  6. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  8. Possibility to apply in Minority Scholarship for EAMCET qualifier who awarded scholarship from State Government? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  10. List of scholarships available for M.Com candidate who belongs to Muslim Minority category?
  11. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  12. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  13. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  14. Eligibility to apply for scholarship under OBC NCL Minority?
  15. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  16. Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  17. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?