23rd February 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for my further studies with 9.6 CGPA in 10th?

I have passed my 10th class session with 9.6 cgpa. I want to know that is I am eligible for any scholarships or not? What is the procedure which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the scholarship? I really need to ensure that I can continue further in my studies. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

25th May 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for my further studies with 9.6 CGPA in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th class session with 9.6 cgpa. I want to know that is I am eligible for any scholarships or not? What is the procedure which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the scholarship? I really need to ensure that I can continue further in my studies. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Candidates after completion of 10th with 9.6 CGPA can apply for various scholarships like the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. Those candidates who have scored over 65% marks in 10th standard are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Eligible candidates will get Rs 500 per month as scholarship. Candidates can download the application for S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme from the website link. Candidate’s family income should be less than Rs 4 lakhs per year to avail the scholarship. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?