2nd December 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship? What is the whole criteria of getting scholarship?

Hi, I want to know that how can I get a scholarship. What are the whole criteria for that? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

3rd December 2015, 10:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship? What is the whole criteria of getting scholarship?

To avail meritorious scholarship the candidate must have secured above 70% marks.

The candidates parental income should not exceed Rs.2 lacs per annum and the candidate must belong to economically backward class.

Generally, the scholarship is offered for the candidates who are economically backward and interested to pursue higher education.

As you have not mentioned your academic details we are unable to provide you the required information.
4th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship? What is the whole criteria of getting scholarship?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must have secured good marks in qualifying examination and you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?