19th October 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship where only qualified for NET assistant professor?

I am student of home science.I qualify net only assistant professor.Then how to get scholarship in this case ? Can you please provide me the details on this? What is the procedure I need to follow to get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get assistant professor job, being a NET qualified candidates with 52% marks in MA?
  2. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D?
  3. How much stipend I will get to study PhD if qualified in UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post?
  4. Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in management subject?
  5. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  6. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce
  7. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges?
  9. What is the minimum criteria to become an assistant professor in private college or government college?
  10. Can I become an Assistant Professor of English being NET qualified without BA?
  11. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  12. Am I Eligible for Assistant Professor in ECE being a GATE (EC) & UGC NET (Electronics Sciences) Qualified and M.Tech Avionics Candidate?
  13. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  14. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  15. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities?
  16. Can I become a college professor after B.Sc in PCM general? -- [New]
  17. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  18. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
13th April 2022, 11:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship where only qualified for NET assistant professor?

Scholarship for UGC NET students
INR 12000 per year will be given for 2 years (JRF) INR 25000 per annum for remaining tenure (SRF)

If a candidate has qualified for UGC NET exam then they will be eligible to get scholarship amount from UGC only , you cannot get any other scholarship with UGC NET certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?