17th December 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to take education loan for ICWAI course?

sir ill joined for ICWAI and now a suffering from financial problem so how to take education loan plz inforeme me

28th December 2014, 01:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take education loan for ICWAI course?

There is no need to worry since education loan is there to help you continue your studies. Now getting education loan is easy since there are minimal norms to get an education loan sanctioned.

You need to approach the nearby branch of bank to your residence. Then you need to talk to the branch manager concerning the education loan. Take all the documents like your academic background certificates, prospectus of the institute where you want to seek admission. Enquire all the details of education loan and act as per his/her instructions to get your education loan sanctioned. You can also approach other banks if you are not satisfied with one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?