9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?

I would like to do MBA in USA...So Can I get any kind of scholarship? OR since the cost will be expensive can I get an Education Loan? On what basis?

19th August 2014, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship or education loan for pursuing MBA in USA? On what basis will I get loan?

Yes, you can definitely get scholarship for pursuing MBA in USA. You can also take education loan for pursuing MBA in USA. The scholarship is given by the institutes or universities on account of excellent performance in the field of academics or some other field of talent. Even sometimes scores in the entrance exams like GMAT and TOEFL or scores in certain sections of the entrance tests also fetches scholarships.

For education loan, you need to contact the nearest bank and discuss the entire loan topic with the manager or the administrative manager. Then you have to act as per his/her instructions and fulfill all the terms and conditions. You can get a loan upto 20 lakhs. The basis of your loan will be your family's financial income and your study cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?