1st March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT?

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for several Engineering entrance exams. I want to study B.Tech in IIT and I am preparing seriously for my entrance exams. I just want to get an education loan from State Bank Of India for doing B.Tech course. I have a Savings Bank account in SBI. So, I would like to know the interest rates charges against an education loan for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  9. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  12. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan to study in foreign countries?
  15. What should I do to waive interest rates charges against an education loan during study period?
  16. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  17. Interest rates charges of RBI against Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
28th March 2016, 06:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges against an Education Loan in State Bank Of India for study B.Tech in IIT?

The interest rate changes according to the changes in policy of the Reserve Bank of India so it will change according to the policy changes.
If you are taking the Educational Loan on the basis of the fixed interest rate then the interest rate charged will not change during the course of your Loan.
If you are opting for a Loan in the variable interest rate which is more advisable considering the present economic situation in the country then the interest rate charged by SBI is 1% less than other Banks when it comes to Educational Loan.
So the interest rate charged by SBI is 9.5% per annum now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?