24th December 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?

hello sir/ ma'am
i have complete my graduation from art side,
i have also complete accounting with tally ERP9.
and i want to do some other course for
job with scholarship .pls help me .
thanks

13th March 2023, 06:50 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?

Since you already have a good knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9, you can consider taking up some job-oriented courses to enhance your skills and increase your chances of getting a good job. Here are some options:

Diploma in Financial Accounting and Taxation: This course provides practical training in accounting, taxation, and finance. You can learn about GST, TDS, Income Tax, and other relevant topics. This course can help you get a job as an Accountant, Tax Consultant, or Financial Analyst.

Advanced Excel Course: This course teaches you advanced functions and formulas in Excel. You can learn to create complex financial models, charts, and graphs. This course is useful for jobs that require data analysis and reporting.

Certificate Course in Banking and Finance: This course provides knowledge of banking operations, investment management, and financial analysis. You can learn about different financial products like mutual funds, insurance, and bonds. This course can help you get a job in the banking and finance sector.

Regarding scholarships, there are various scholarships available for students pursuing job-oriented courses. You can search for scholarships based on your course and eligibility criteria. Some popular scholarships for Indian students are:
  • National Scholarship Portal: This portal provides scholarships for students from economically weaker sections, minority communities, and disabled students.
  • NSDL e-Gov Scholarship Portal: This portal provides scholarships for students pursuing professional courses like Engineering, Management, and Medicine.
  • HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support: This scholarship is for students who face a personal or family crisis during their studies.

You can also check with the institute where you plan to take the course for any scholarships that they may offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?