4th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the scholarship after completion of AIEEE equivalent exam under 3 lakh rank?

Is it possible for me to get the scholarship after completion of AIEEE equivalent exam under 3 lakh rank? What is the usual way of getting the scholarship? Is there any cut off available for it? Can you please provide me the details on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  2. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  3. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  4. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  5. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  7. Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank?
  9. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000?
  10. How to get government based scholarship after scoring 31999 rank in AIEEE exam?
  11. How much is the starting salary of B.Com person?
  12. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  13. List of colleges in AIEEE which take students with 6 Lakh rank?
  14. How to get admission in Abroad? What is the procedure and the fees?
  15. Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?
  16. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  17. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  18. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
8th March 2016, 07:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship after completion of AIEEE equivalent exam under 3 lakh rank?

You cannot get scholarship on the basis of your performance in AIEEE. But you can get scholarship on other grounds too. You can get scholarship for your performance in 10+2 level, you can get scholarship on the basis of your family income. You can also get scholarship on the basis of the course you will pursue further. Many organisations give scholarship to the wards of their employees of they pursue higher studies. You can also get scholarship on performing well in other entrance exams and take admission on its basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?