15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?

Sir,
I got 89% in 12th BSEB Board exam.
What is the scholarship for me and
my family income is Rs. 36000 per annum.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  2. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  4. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing 12th BSEB?
  7. Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?
  8. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  9. Scholarship for MBA candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 1 Lacs?
  10. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  12. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  13. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  14. Can I get any scholarship if my father's income is below Rs. 1 Lacs per annum being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  17. Any scholarship for pursuing integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  18. Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?
18th May 2015, 10:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?

As BSEB stands for Bihar school examination board provides scholarship under "Central sector scheme of scholarship" which is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidate's to pursue their higher education. To apply for the CSS scholarship candidate should meet the following requirements:

* Candidate should be a citizen of India.

* Candidate should have passed class 12 examination from a recognized school board with a minimum aggregate of 80% marks.

* Total annual income of the candidate's parents from all the sources should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.

* Candidate should not avail any other scholarship.

* Below I have attached a file which clearly states the CSS scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSS schoalrship.pdf(1.05 MB, 210 views)
19th May 2015, 06:17 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?

Since, the cut off of the 12th BSEB has gone to 94.6% and you have not got even 90% of the marks , so you are not eligible for the Scholarship. Yes, you can apply for the Scholarship to the government funded Agency. If they think you are deserving, then they will provide you the Scholarship else, you have to apply for the Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?