14th June 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the scholarships available for Bachelor degree student who has secured 85% in 12th?

Hello,

I have finished my 12th with 85% in TamilNadu.
I am started my graduation in Maharastra.
In this case i am able to get a scholarship.
If it is yes which scholarship i will get and how.

Related Questions:
15th June 2015, 07:42 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the scholarships available for Bachelor degree student who has secured 85% in 12th?

The scholarship is awarded to the students who are eligible and financially poor to continue their higher studies in India/abroad. There are many scholarships are offered for the students who got admission in the recognized university. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below.

List of Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Students:

* Bharat Petroleum scholarship

* Central sector scheme of scholarship

* Merit-cum-mean Scholarship

* Government of India Scholarship

* Inspire Scholarship

* Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
15th June 2015, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the scholarships available for Bachelor degree student who has secured 85% in 12th?

Yes, you can get scholarships. Various private organizations give scholarships like TATA, Birla, ONGC, NTPC, IOCL, etc. However, there are certain terms and conditions to it. Apart from this, you can get scholarship from CBSE if you had passed 10+2 from CBSE curriculum. The details of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 4 views)
19th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 1st year student of BHMS in Maharashtra,i have some information about the scholerships for the BHMS students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?