22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age criteria to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Dear Friends,
I am 24 years old and got admission in B.Tech course. Now, I want to apply for an Education Loan. So, I want to know that is there any age criteria for applying an Education Loan? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  11. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?
  18. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
26th April 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age criteria to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech?

No, there is no age criteria for education loan. You can avail education loan at any age provided you are pursuing any educational course for which you are seeking loan. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan along with complete all formalities as per bank's orders to get the loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?