30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?

Hello sir, I was taken an education loan from Punjab National Bank of 7 lakh and interest rate was 9.33%. I have completed course this year but can't get job yet. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy?

2nd May 2017, 12:12 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?

You have taken education loan from Punjab National Bank. You are interested to know about the interest subsidy scheme.

**Basically Interest subsidy is provided only to SC/ST/OBC/ PwD candidates. So if you belong to any one of the above categories then only you will get interest subsidy in Education Loan. For this you have to submit the Xerox copy of category certificate to Bank branch through which you have taken the education loan. When the scanned copy of certificate is linked by the bank official to your loan account, you will start getting interest subsidy every month.
11th September 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?

I've a loan of amount 7.5lac in 2016-17 year I've already getting 4lacs so now which amount subsidy I'll be get and my family income is below 1lac I've submitted my previous year income certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?