18th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for getting scholarship?

Hi, i am simar doing interior designing from apj college of finearts, jalandhar. And would like to do pg in furniture designing from national institute of design, Ahmedabad. I need to know if there is any entrance exam for scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. Could I get scholarship without attending any entrance exam?
  4. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?
  7. When and how to give the entrance scholarship exam of Vibrant academy?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for getting scholarship? -- [New]
  9. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
  11. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  12. Which scholarship exam should I give to get scholarship?
  13. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much scholarship I will get in NID if I clear entrance exam?
  15. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Tech in abroad with scholarship?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
1st February 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for getting scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am simar doing interior designing from apj college of finearts, jalandhar. And would like to do pg in furniture designing from national institute of design, Ahmedabad. I need to know if there is any entrance exam for scholarship?

Yes, there are various organizations offering scholarships to deserving students through examination to pursue education. Based on the marks scored in the examination scholarships are awarded to students. Some of the scholarship examinations available for students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Al India Meritorious Scholarship Test - Official Website

Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test - Official Website

IET Scholarship - Official Website

The Velammal Science Talent Search Examination - Official Website

National Genius Search Examination - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?