29th March 2023, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Verification of loan for Visa embassy will go to regional office or to same branch

Hi applied the education loan of 30 lkhs and I got the sanction letter I have also applied for visa but need to know is the loan verification for Visa embassy will go to regional office or to same branch Could you plz let me know the answer

31st March 2023, 05:39 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Verification of loan for Visa embassy will go to regional office or to same branch

The process for verifying an education loan for visa purposes may vary depending on the bank or financial institution you are dealing with. In general, the verification may be done by either the regional office or the same branch where you applied for the loan.

It's best to check with the bank directly to understand their specific process for verifying education loans for visa purposes. You can reach out to the loan department or customer service of your bank and ask for more information regarding the verification process. They'll be able to provide you with more accurate information and guide you through the process.
31st March 2023, 06:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Verification of loan for Visa embassy will go to regional office or to same branch

Visa Interview is the last step for your education in any foreign country. You would need to submit the documents regarding your education loan.
You must have enough funds for your travel, Course fee and the cost of your living .

You must have access to the funds and that there are no conditions on the release of the loan amount. The verification would be done from the regional office as all the details are forwarded to them by the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?